Fairy Tail United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Boruto RPG , Staff Need
Tsukashi Complete! (Bumped Up Again xD) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 10:50 pm by Guest

» Rove Strider
Tsukashi Complete! (Bumped Up Again xD) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 4:35 pm by The Black Knight

» Rove's Magic (WIP)
Tsukashi Complete! (Bumped Up Again xD) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 11:51 am by Strife Vega

» Adrienne Shiita (Done)
Tsukashi Complete! (Bumped Up Again xD) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 12:59 pm by The Black Knight

» Adrienne's Magic (WIP)
Tsukashi Complete! (Bumped Up Again xD) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 1:24 am by Adrienne

» Slayer List
Tsukashi Complete! (Bumped Up Again xD) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 6:52 pm by The Black Knight

» Hola!
Tsukashi Complete! (Bumped Up Again xD) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 11:17 am by Tsukashi

» Sabertooth Roster
Tsukashi Complete! (Bumped Up Again xD) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 4:03 pm by Tsukashi

» Tsukashi Complete! (Bumped Up Again xD)
Tsukashi Complete! (Bumped Up Again xD) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 2:36 pm by The Black Knight

» Say I Love Chicken!
Tsukashi Complete! (Bumped Up Again xD) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 1:24 pm by Tsukashi

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 131 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:45 am

Tsukashi Complete! (Bumped Up Again xD)

3 posters

Go down

Tsukashi Complete! (Bumped Up Again xD) Empty Tsukashi Complete! (Bumped Up Again xD)

Post by Tsukashi Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:10 pm

Tsukashi
Woof! I need a Master!
Basic Information
Name:Tsukashi Tetsuya
Nickname/Title:10 Tailed Fox
Birthday: July 11 X1766
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Race: Kitsune 9 Tailed Fox.  Tsukashi's extra ability is Flight - Tsukashi enables flight once he gather or earn enough magic energy while fighiting or casually trying to fly (Tsukashi loves playing with his magic) ,Flight is more of an Awaken Mode, as soon as he turns full Kitsune, he glows a black and white aura surrounding him. This is when his extra ability activates. (Sometimes when he is in Perfect Condition he can activate his Extra Ability anytime)
The way Tsukashi flies is just like Superman, he just floats defying gravity.

Duration - 2 posts
Cooldown - 4 posts

Personality: A kind and quiet guy, always there to protect anyone in need. Most of the time honest but always a liar but only for a good reason. He is emotional and easily broken. He is emotionally weak when it comes to being shouted at by people close to him, and if he is over stressed or being turn down by many people he would end up having a tantrum running away to somewhere he could be alone. Tsukashi's motivation comes from friends or someone he love/like.

Tsukashi can or would flirt causing him to fall for that person (girl). He can be a stalker and if he gets rejected he would be sad for a couple of... days or months, or even a year. Tsukashi is more of a Dog character, will follow  his master's requests, and would give affection.

Tsukashi is a lot quieter than he normally is in battle. Despite being quiet he can also be pyschotic, He will not try to hold back, he will not give mercy. when he get angry there are 2 types of anger. 1st is that he could get angry if someone messes with him or his friends, and 2nd is someone messes with his loved one/once (Master/Girl).
Physical Appearance
Height: 6, 1
Weight: 130lbs
Hair Color/Length/Style:Slightly blond but silver-ish hair. His hair changed from sliver to black when fighting. His hairstyle depends on once he wakes up, always have a bed head.
Eye Color: Two different eye color Right is Blue & Left is Gold (Happy/Neutral).
When Sad Both eyes are Grey and start to fade until blank.
When Mad Both eyes are Red.
Appearance:
Tsukashi's Kitsune Form (Think of this as Black):
Tsukashi's Normal Clothes:
Special Characteristics:Black Fox ears, 10 Black Fox Tails (Different from the other Kitsunes). His tails can not be cut off but can be touched or stroked by anyone just like any living creature witha tail. His tails are soft and fluffy like a feather, long and soft like a pillow.
Character Information:
Guild: Sabertooth
Guild Mark Location: Top of right hand.
Guild Mark Color: Gradient of Red and Black more like Fade
Stats:

• Strength-10
  • Speed-15
  • Endurance-5
  • Intelligence-20

Background
History: A quiet, sensitive, shy guy with onr forms of appearance. Kitsune. Born from A Mother as a Kitsune and a Human as a Father. Tsukashi is one of the special 10 tailed fox or maybe the only 10 tailed fox, blessed by shape shifted Demon Lord. Tsukashi has both an innocent side and a dark side. His dark side has never been shown to anyone since that time when an intruder (Enemy) had murdered his family. After that... No one has ever seen that side. His innocent smile hides horrible memories. But other than that Tsukashi is a friendly, flirt, and a fierce hybrid.
Face Claim:Soushi Miketsukami
Referral: By Aziela <3 from FairyTail Forever
Other Accounts: Main

Last edited by Tsukashi on Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:50 pm; edited 20 times in total
Tsukashi
Tsukashi

Jewels : 0

Character sheet
Name: Tsukashi
Magic:
Other:

Back to top Go down

Tsukashi Complete! (Bumped Up Again xD) Empty Re: Tsukashi Complete! (Bumped Up Again xD)

Post by Noah T. Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:58 pm

Okey, I'll be checking this app ^^

Now, first the race, you need to pick something from here http://fairytailunited.forumotion.eu/t10-the-races-of-fiore and only one please. I would probably recommend you being a host to be a kitsune sort of thing. Now, in the personality, don't add anything about your magic, since you won't necessarily have it (you may change your mind for example)
Noah T.
Noah T.

Jewels : 55

Character sheet
Name: Noah
Magic: Celestial Spirit Magic
Other:

Back to top Go down

Tsukashi Complete! (Bumped Up Again xD) Empty Re: Tsukashi Complete! (Bumped Up Again xD)

Post by Tsukashi Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:09 pm

Is that better?, ill change the prsonality later.
Tsukashi
Tsukashi

Character sheet
Magic:
Other:

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah T. Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:29 pm

No, the race, you need to pick one that already exists, http://fairytailunited.forumotion.eu/t10-the-races-of-fiore
those are the official ones you can choose from.
Noah T.
Noah T.

Jewels : 55

Character sheet
Name: Noah
Magic: Celestial Spirit Magic
Other:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukashi Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:59 am

Now I think I'm done?
Tsukashi
Tsukashi

Character sheet
Magic:
Other:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:41 pm

Alright, I will be taking over grading your app with the consent of Noah. I have a few issues with your app which I will address.

1. Ignore what Noah said about choosing an already available race you may make your own if you wish. It is stated here in the rules as proof. 
    Note: You may create your own race, however, staff will grade your extra ability and choose where to place the stat boost.
    Since you wish to be a kitsune, it would make sense for the kitsune stat boost to be in the intelligence section since foxes are known to be clever. You also get one extra ability of your choice but make sure its nerfed and doesn't break any rules.

2. Although your personality length is fine, it is missing a very crucial part, how you act in battle. Give a few solid details on how he acts in battle. Don't say something like he acts exactly the same as he normally does. I will deny it if you write like that. 
  3. Background is a title. Don't give background on your race or your character. If you wish to give background on your race do it in the species section. If you wish to do the history write it on the history section. Other than that you're fine.

Bump when complete. I will most likely not approve your character right off the bat since I have to check your extra ability. If you need any help look at some of the others apps or you may PM me or one of the other active admins if you wish.
The Black Knight
The Black Knight

Jewels : 4092

Character sheet
Name: Ami
Magic: Requip: The Black Knight
Other:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukashi Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:30 am

How do I add my extra ability???
Tsukashi
Tsukashi

Character sheet
Magic:
Other:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:45 am

Just add it onto the species aection. Also bumping means you post again xD. Take out the words from the title.
The Black Knight
The Black Knight

Character sheet
Other:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukashi Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:19 pm

Could time and space manipulation be alright? XD
it was part of the Kitsune Physiology

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Kitsune_Physiology
Tsukashi
Tsukashi

Character sheet
Magic:
Other:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:01 pm

That is an insanely OP power. The answer is automatically no. However I was looking through it and saw a few perfectly balanced power. You can choose night vision, flight, slow aging or transformation from your human into your kitsune form.
The Black Knight
The Black Knight

Character sheet
Other:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukashi Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:08 am

I have done flight :3 (Now I am a FLYING FOX)
Tsukashi
Tsukashi

Character sheet
Magic:
Other:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:03 am

I forgot to mention this, my bad. If you wish to be able to transform into your kitsune form from your human form (magically making ears, tail etc vanish) that counts as an ability. However if you don't then your flight thing needs one last thing. Place your ability right next to your species and tell how he can fly. Also have a duration and cooldown for this ability.
The Black Knight
The Black Knight

Character sheet
Other:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukashi Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:28 am

Is that better now Miss. Black Knight?
Tsukashi
Tsukashi

Character sheet
Magic:
Other:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:59 am

No, you put the description of your ability here:

Race: Kitsune 9 Tailed Fox
The Black Knight
The Black Knight

Character sheet
Other:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukashi Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:05 am

Done yet???
Tsukashi
Tsukashi

Character sheet
Magic:
Other:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:29 am

The duration max is two, the cooldown must be 4 posts
The Black Knight
The Black Knight

Character sheet
Other:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukashi Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:50 pm

Yep, Approved now! right? And im nearly done with my magic Angel
is it fine to have more than 1,000 words? Bomb
Tsukashi
Tsukashi

Character sheet
Magic:
Other:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:36 pm

Approved and yes you may
The Black Knight
The Black Knight

Character sheet
Other:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down