Fairy Tail United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Boruto RPG , Staff Need
Intro thread Make yourself known. (Open to all Tartaros) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 10:50 pm by Guest

» Rove Strider
Intro thread Make yourself known. (Open to all Tartaros) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 4:35 pm by The Black Knight

» Rove's Magic (WIP)
Intro thread Make yourself known. (Open to all Tartaros) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 11:51 am by Strife Vega

» Adrienne Shiita (Done)
Intro thread Make yourself known. (Open to all Tartaros) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 12:59 pm by The Black Knight

» Adrienne's Magic (WIP)
Intro thread Make yourself known. (Open to all Tartaros) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 1:24 am by Adrienne

» Slayer List
Intro thread Make yourself known. (Open to all Tartaros) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 6:52 pm by The Black Knight

» Hola!
Intro thread Make yourself known. (Open to all Tartaros) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 11:17 am by Tsukashi

» Sabertooth Roster
Intro thread Make yourself known. (Open to all Tartaros) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 4:03 pm by Tsukashi

» Tsukashi Complete! (Bumped Up Again xD)
Intro thread Make yourself known. (Open to all Tartaros) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 2:36 pm by The Black Knight

» Say I Love Chicken!
Intro thread Make yourself known. (Open to all Tartaros) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 1:24 pm by Tsukashi

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 131 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:45 am

Intro thread Make yourself known. (Open to all Tartaros)

2 posters

Go down

Intro thread Make yourself known. (Open to all Tartaros) Empty Intro thread Make yourself known. (Open to all Tartaros)

Post by Ember Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:31 pm

(OOC) This thread is for anyone that wants to join the guild. Its not required but recommended to make a post on this thread. If many people join in ill create a post order. Whoever wants to start feel free to take it away. I cant wait till start rping with you all.
Ember
Ember

Jewels : 10010

Character sheet
Name: Ember
Magic:
Other:

Back to top Go down

Intro thread Make yourself known. (Open to all Tartaros) Empty Re: Intro thread Make yourself known. (Open to all Tartaros)

Post by Ragecano Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:39 pm

A reflection of a blonde-haired man glared at the Dragon Slayer. His face, which didn't look battle-worn, but looks could, of course, be deceiving. He peered over the lake and saw nothing but a tree on the other site. Ragecano looked at that tree for a couple of minutes, as though it reminded him of something...or someone.

Oh well, no use thinking about the past, thought the Dragon Slayer as he slowly started walking away from the lake and back into the forest in front of him. All of that was behind him now, especially since everyone he ever loved, respected~was dead. It really didn't matter anymore.

Ragecano

Jewels : 10000

Character sheet
Name: Ragecano
Magic: Poison Dragon Slayer
Other:

Back to top Go down