Fairy Tail United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Boruto RPG , Staff Need
Stat and Perk System I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 10:50 pm by Guest

» Rove Strider
Stat and Perk System I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 4:35 pm by The Black Knight

» Rove's Magic (WIP)
Stat and Perk System I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 11:51 am by Strife Vega

» Adrienne Shiita (Done)
Stat and Perk System I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 12:59 pm by The Black Knight

» Adrienne's Magic (WIP)
Stat and Perk System I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 1:24 am by Adrienne

» Slayer List
Stat and Perk System I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 6:52 pm by The Black Knight

» Hola!
Stat and Perk System I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 11:17 am by Tsukashi

» Sabertooth Roster
Stat and Perk System I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 4:03 pm by Tsukashi

» Tsukashi Complete! (Bumped Up Again xD)
Stat and Perk System I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 2:36 pm by The Black Knight

» Say I Love Chicken!
Stat and Perk System I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 1:24 pm by Tsukashi

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 131 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:45 am

Stat and Perk System

Go down

Stat and Perk System Empty Stat and Perk System

Post by Gertrude Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:15 pm

Stat and Perk System

The stat system is a basic system which we'll use to measure people's power. The stats each one have will measure the power someone has in different areas, and with a specific amount of stat points in a single area, you gain access to different perks. The stats areas are Strength, Speed, Endurance and Magic Power. Each mage starts with a very basic amount of power in each area and will be able to grow with stat points. The maximum amount of stat points you may have in each area is 100.

When you create your character, you are given 50 based Stat points, but at Rank D, you can't have more than 20 points in a single stat. In C rank you can't have more than 40 points in a single stat. In B rank you can't have more than 60 points in a single stat. At A you can't have more than 80 points in a single stat and at S rank you can't have more than 100 points in a single stat.

Strength:
0-20 Stat points: At this point, you are able to break anything a normal strong human would. You can break glass and little stone or ceramic-like objects and even cause some cracks in stone walls. Can carry up to 60 kilograms.

21-40 Stat Points: At this point, your strength has reached a higher level than a normal human being. Your punches can break trees or make little crater-like holes in stone walls. Can carry up to 100 kilograms.

41-60 Stat Points: Your getting stronger than a normal mage. You are now strong enough to break boulders or stone walls easily. You can even crack the ground with a stomp. Can carry up to 500 kilograms.

61-80 Stat Points Stone was Easy, it's now time to break iron. You can now mold metallic objects with your own fists. By punching the ground you are even able to break it around you with ease. Can carry a ton (907 kilograms)

81-100 Stat Points: You can now even break Diamond, the strongest material in earth, and you only need a punch for such thing. You can even create small earthquakes with your feet and destroy buildings in a few seconds only. Can carry 3 tons. Or 5 tons with 100 points.

Speed:
0-20 Stat Points: You can't run more than a normal human being. This isn't very fast, but you can still win a race if you hurry up. 8 meters per second.

21-40 Stat Points: Now you're running a bit faster. You are fast enough to evade a bullet, if you see it coming. 16 meters per second.

41-60 Stat Points: You're almost too fast to follow. Your legs are strong enough to even jump up walls and get higher even easier. 25 meters per second.

61-80 Tier Points: Now you're improving, you're fast enough to run up walls. You can run up to 10 meters straight before you jump of it. 35 meters per second.

81-100 It looks like you're almost teleporting. At that speed, you're able to run on water as long as you don't stop and you can even run on walls up to 20 meters straight. 45 meters per second. 55 meters per second if 100 points.

Endurance:
0-20 Stat Points: Hey, look at that, you're strong enough to be hit with a chair and not be knocked out, nothing more than a normal human. Can fight until damaged by 4 spells of your same rank or equal.

21-40 Stat Points: Hey, you're a bit more resistant than before. If someone were to attack you with a wooden object, it will most likely break. Can fight until damaged by 6 spells of your same rank or equal.

41-60 Stat Points: At this point, you won't even notice little rocks launched at you or even some wooden items. Little things won't even bother you anymore. Can fight until damaged by 8 spells of the same rank or equal.

61-80 Stat Points: Now you are made of iron, not literally. Boulders with break just by falling on you. You won't even feel some punches. Can fight until damaged by 10 spells of your same rank or equal.

81-100 Stat Points: You are as hard as diamond. Nothing will happen to you if a building falls on top of you, stone and metal is nothing for your head. Can fight until damaged by 12 spells of your same rank or equal. If at 100 points, can resist 14 spells.

Note that when we say resist, it means you can take that damage before dying, you can be defeated before that damage. If you can't be killed in that thread, that damage will instantly knock you down and become a KO.

Intelligence:
0-20 Stat Points: Your knowledge of magic is very little, you've been spending your time learning magic by reading some books, you're still a long way to go.

21-40 Stat Points: You got a bit knowledgeable in magic. You're able to use more powerful spells easier, but to you it's not a very big step.

41-60 Stat Points: Your magic is even stronger. With the understanding in this level, you can easily defeat and overcome an average mage.

61-80 Stat Points: Magic is now a game for you. Your basics of any type of magic are huge, you can understand things easier just by seeing them.

81-100 Stat Points: Your knowledge is over any mages in the world, at least most of them. You can take the power of any magic to the level of a legend.

Stat Relations

Strength vs Endurance:
-20 points Difference: You won't even knock back the enemy a bit. They'll receive the punch and just be hurt a bit, but they won't even make a sign of pain.

20 points difference: You can knock back the enemy about 3 meters with each punch and easily cause bruises in the enemy with only a few attacks.

40 Points Difference: You can knock back the enemy about 5 meters with each punch and can easily cause bruises in the enemy with only 1 attack.

60 Points Difference: You can knock back the enemy about 10 meters with each punch and can easily break bones with a single hit.

Intelligence vs Intelligence
25 Points Difference: Your spell will win in a clash with a spell of the same rank.

50 Points Difference: Your spell will completely eat up the enemy's spell in an instant as long as it's the same rank.

70 Points Difference: Your spell will destroy any other spell without even touching it. Your magic power presence is too much for the enemy.

Endurance Note: If you have 50 more endurance than the enemy's intelligence, the spells won't move you at all.

Endurance Table:
Gertrude
Gertrude
Admin

Jewels : 481

Character sheet
Name:
Magic:
Other:

http://fairytailunited.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down