Fairy Tail United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Boruto RPG , Staff Need
Aviela Du'vall I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 10:50 pm by Guest

» Rove Strider
Aviela Du'vall I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 4:35 pm by The Black Knight

» Rove's Magic (WIP)
Aviela Du'vall I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 11:51 am by Strife Vega

» Adrienne Shiita (Done)
Aviela Du'vall I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 12:59 pm by The Black Knight

» Adrienne's Magic (WIP)
Aviela Du'vall I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 1:24 am by Adrienne

» Slayer List
Aviela Du'vall I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 6:52 pm by The Black Knight

» Hola!
Aviela Du'vall I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 11:17 am by Tsukashi

» Sabertooth Roster
Aviela Du'vall I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 4:03 pm by Tsukashi

» Tsukashi Complete! (Bumped Up Again xD)
Aviela Du'vall I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 2:36 pm by The Black Knight

» Say I Love Chicken!
Aviela Du'vall I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 1:24 pm by Tsukashi

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 131 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:45 am

Aviela Du'vall

Go down

Aviela Du'vall Empty Aviela Du'vall

Post by Aviela Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:27 pm

Aviela Du'vall
Hard-work betrays none, but dreams betray many

Basic Information

Name: Aviela Du'vall
Nickname/Title: N/A
Birthday: October 11th, x1769
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Race: Human

Personality: Aviela considers herself as the average person. At times she even thinks herself to be boring. She's not the type to strike conversation with someone unless there's a motive to. Due to her lackluster appearance, she has a tendency to imagine herself as going unnoticed by others. Because of this factor, Aviela is caught staring quite a few times. When someone calls her out on it, she usually doesn't respond as she doesn't think they're referring to her. When it comes to romance she becomes easily flustered by compliments, but that's only when she registers that they're directed at her. Most of the time she'll check to see if there is anyone around her that the comment was directed at. She'll always be nervous around her partner until she becomes comfortable, though the amount of time for that to happen may be extreme. Aviela is a relatively closed person, not offering much information about herself up to anyone.

When in combat, she never takes the initiative because she doesn't think many people will listen to her. This fact may make people look at her strangely because she has Celestial Spirit Magic, but for the most part she doesn't interfere with her spirit's fighting. However, if the situation absolutely calls for her to take lead, she will. Of course, just because she's in charge doesn't make her a good leader. Her ability to read other people is average, but not exemplary. Making complicated plans and trying to understand the actions of complex people isn't an easy task for her to accomplish. Aviela is used to not being thanked for her efforts, so she has acquired a habit of leaving right after battle without checking to make sure everyone is okay. The best word to describe her would be a loner. Even though she's a loner, she wants nothing more than to have someone she can be friends with (even though she doesn't admit it to herself). Her attitude to the world suggests that she's mad at the world, insinuating that she has been hurt in the past. Which she has.

Physical Appearance

Height: 5'3
Weight: 114 lbs
Hair Color/Length/Style: Brown hair that reaches mid-back when it's down, but most of the time her hair is in a ponytail.
Eye Color: Brown
Appearance:
Aviela Du'vall Tari-tari-wakana-happy-smile-personality-development-ee4cb75d73aaa6c69741c233f18ca406-small-145467
Special Characteristics: N/A

Character Information:

Guild: Unaffiliated
Guild Mark Location: Back of neck
Guild Mark Color: Guild color
Stats:

• Strength- 10
  • Speed- 10
  • Endurance- 15
  • Intelligence- 15

Background

History: Will do later